Protect & Sanitize
What situation is this for?
Protect & Sanitize is a basic package for facilities that ﬁt the following criteria
- For existing Servicon clients
- Where there was no probable nor conﬁrmed COVID-19 case within the last 7 days
- Clean & Sanitize all touchpoints and horizontal hard surfaces* with EPA approved disinfectants
- Performed during or after normal work hours
Why do you need this service?
Protect & Sanitize – A Healthy Building Reset
- The number one thing employees, customers, and other building occupants want to know is that when you reopen for business, you are providing them with a clean and healthy environment
- COVID-19 has the world looking at cleaning in a new way
- While the appearance of a facility still matters—making a good impression always will— cleaning’s vital role in helping prevent the spread of the virus has put a new emphasis on cleaning for health
Where does this evidence come from?
Safe after 7 days
- According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the COVID-19 virus is not viable after 7 days
- Other highly-respected sources, including the New England Journal of Medicine, agree with the virus' inability to live on any surface for more than 7 days
- If exposure to the virus happened more than a week ago—or you just want to provide a clean, healthy environment following the prolonged shutdown—Protect & Sanitize is the ideal package for your facility to reset
What is included in this service?
Protect & Sanitize is our basic package
Clean all touchpoints and horizontal hard surfaces* with standard equipment and sustainable products recommended by the CDC
Sanitize all touchpoints and horizontal hard surfaces* with EPA-approved disinfectants
Measure and document product-dilution rates to assure accurate usage while providing a useful benchmark for future maintenance
Offer customized changes and proactive recommendations for ongoing cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting based on the new cleaning-for-health norm
* Some surfaces may be omitted from the service, including areas or surfaces not easily accessible
When will this be done?
For your convenience, Protect & Sanitize services can be performed during or after normal work hours for faster response times
You want your employees, customers and other building occupants to feel safe by providing them with a clean, healthy environment. It is the right thing to do, and Servicon can help you do it right
What does sanitize mean?
To reduce germs by 99.9 percent on a surface, the level deemed safe for humans by the EPA, within 30 seconds or less. Sanitizers cannot kill viruses or fungi and should be used against the specific pathogen(s) looking to be removed. Sanitizers are often used in areas such as foodservice, where reducing pathogens to a safe level quickly is desired.